Howdy Howdy!

Bonjoir my friends, enemies and mayos...I am the funny, random, and just plain weird Nursebelle23 from deviantart.com...This is a blog about my latest projects, ideas, stuff, and anthing elce....Enjoy my crazed fans! (just don't knock yourself out, I don't have insurance...)
You can call me these nicknames:
-Pete
-Izzy
-The Nurse

Oh, and I really do have red cross and Emergency Medical Training.















Saturday, June 25, 2011

A few New Videos

68,289 Views
 
Uploaded by on Nov 19, 2009
The official high quality and high definition trailer for the original title of the third season in the Total Drama Series. The third season used to be titled, "Total Drama, the Musical" before being renamed to "Total Drama World Tour". It is sure to be a spectacular leap for Fresh TV.

Contestants from Total Drama Island and Total Drama Action are brought to a plane, where they will fly all around the globe and compete in challenges to win one million dollars. What's the difference between Total Drama World Tour and Total Drama Action? Besides the fact that Season 3 will be more hilarious, more thrilling, and more dramatic, this season will include...SINGING!

Make sure to watch Total Drama World Tour for more excitement, and a whole lot of laughs.

Suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment