Howdy Howdy!

Bonjoir my friends, enemies and mayos...I am the funny, random, and just plain weird Nursebelle23 from deviantart.com...This is a blog about my latest projects, ideas, stuff, and anthing elce....Enjoy my crazed fans! (just don't knock yourself out, I don't have insurance...)
You can call me these nicknames:
-Pete
-Izzy
-The Nurse

Oh, and I really do have red cross and Emergency Medical Training.















Monday, June 27, 2011

Hmmm

    Let's see who reads my updates ... You and I wake up in a police cell and we are handcuffed together. Using three words only, what would you say to me? Note: if you comment ,well , Be a good egg and play along. (3 word limit is hard!) One of my Freinds said,"How We Roll," Rynelle Said,"Where are we?," I laughed and then she said," If I could say more, i'd probably say,'Holy Crap, are we still in vegas?!," I smiled and said,"What Happens in Vegas,stays in Vegas,"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment