Howdy Howdy!

Bonjoir my friends, enemies and mayos...I am the funny, random, and just plain weird Nursebelle23 from deviantart.com...This is a blog about my latest projects, ideas, stuff, and anthing elce....Enjoy my crazed fans! (just don't knock yourself out, I don't have insurance...)
You can call me these nicknames:
-Pete
-Izzy
-The Nurse

Oh, and I really do have red cross and Emergency Medical Training.















Saturday, July 2, 2011

*blink*late night bites

(Eric and Trevor are Wondering around an old grave,when suddenly,they see a slim figure "fly" past them)
Eric:Is That A Vampire?!?!(Whimpers)
Trevor:Yea Dude,Idont know,but dude,she's pretty hot !!
Eric:(confused)How did you know She wasn't a he??
(Vampire attacks Eric playfully)
Vampire:just because I'm a vamp., dosen't mean you can snoop around at night and.....
Trevor:Pretty......
Vampire(whispering to eric):He's an idiot,isn't he??
Eric:(Whispering) Yes,he is,now get off me
Vampire:(gets off of eric and looks offened)Well,(flashes fangs) good bye for now
(Vampire turns invisable)
Eric:hmmmm,agian,how' d you know that the vamp-
(Vampire appers next to Trevor)
Vampire:Hi Trevor
Trevor:Hi Bellie,how u doin
(Bellie vanishes)
Bellie:you tell me
(two days laterTrevor and Eric are at a fast food restarant,eating, when a slim figure "flys" past them agion)
Bellie: Trevor,vhere are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment