Howdy Howdy!

Bonjoir my friends, enemies and mayos...I am the funny, random, and just plain weird Nursebelle23 from deviantart.com...This is a blog about my latest projects, ideas, stuff, and anthing elce....Enjoy my crazed fans! (just don't knock yourself out, I don't have insurance...)
You can call me these nicknames:
-Pete
-Izzy
-The Nurse

Oh, and I really do have red cross and Emergency Medical Training.















Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pepsi or Coke?(these AREN"T drugs)

   Ever hear the song,"Your love is My drug."?? Well, Sometimes it can lead to people doing drugs or even suiside. Trust me, once your rejected, yoou feel hurt or mad, but, it's ok, there are people out there you really do care and will care if you do suiside. Think B4 you ACT.
            <3,
                  Nurse Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment