Howdy Howdy!

Bonjoir my friends, enemies and mayos...I am the funny, random, and just plain weird Nursebelle23 from deviantart.com...This is a blog about my latest projects, ideas, stuff, and anthing elce....Enjoy my crazed fans! (just don't knock yourself out, I don't have insurance...)
You can call me these nicknames:
-Pete
-Izzy
-The Nurse

Oh, and I really do have red cross and Emergency Medical Training.















Thursday, July 12, 2012

THings got alittle out of hand in june and july

Okay, well I am deeply sorry that I pleep forgetting to post stuff here, but really! I saved up enoph to buy a labtop for myself, I now have 2'000 veiws, plese visit that site, I'm ALWAYS THERE!! Anywase, I'm pretty busy. I'm going into the ninth grade soon so I gotta study hard...thinking about taking chemistry...Oh, and before I forget, I made a show, The fans of Jeff Dunham-Show...so if your a fan of him...or you just wanna be a cartoon, go to TFOJD-show on deviantart.com and become a member, then make a character that is realted or crushing on the Posse and there you go...:D I never thought that doing that would be easy, but it is...we have 3 already OC's(Original Characters):
-Brighty:A tomboyish Neko that despizes Walter and <3's Peanut
-Izzy the demon-An evil woman that fights with Brighty somethimes and has a sweet side that only her boyfreind, Achmed sees...
-Taylor-A newbie that gets irratated alot by Izzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment